Many of you have asked about the miners who work at the Four Peaks Amethyst Mine, or wondered what it’s like to work in a mine, so here’s your chance to meet the miners and ask them!
Visit our store on Saturday, September 22nd, from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm while husband and wife mining team, Mike & Tai Blank will be available for photos with your family and to answer your questions about the life of being a Four Peaks Amethyst miner.
Mine Owner, Kurt Cavano will also be here to talk about the geology of the Mazatzal Mountains, the Four Peaks and how this rich gemstone was formed.
Our Gift With Purchase Offer: for every purchase over $25 during this event, you will receive a pair of Four Peaks Amethyst & Sterling 4 mm Stud Earrings.
Giveaway #1: One seat on the Helicopter Tour to the Four Peaks Amethyst Mine, either Saturday or Sunday, October 6th or 7th (depending on seat availability).
- Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- Between now and September 22nd, visit Four Peaks Mining Co. and take a photo of anything you want… the more creative the better!
- Post your photo to Instagram with a #fourpeaksminers hashtag and tag @FourPeaksMiningCo.
- Or, “check-in” at Four Peaks Mining Co. on Facebook, post a photo and comment with #fourpeaksminers.
- The post with the most likes by 5 p.m. on September 22nd will win a seat on the helicopter tour on October 6th or 7th and will be announced at the “Meet the Four Peaks Miners” event on September 22nd.
Giveaway #2: A 2-person private 4-hour trip to the Four Peaks Amethyst Mine, with Kurt Cavano, mine owner. Departing from Falcon Field in Mesa on November 10th.
- Must be 18 years of age and available for tour on November 10th, 2018.
- Make a purchase over $25 between now and October 13th at 5 pm.
- Fill out an entry form.
- Multiple entries allowed.
- Raffle winner chosen on October 13th at the “Father & Son Gem Cutting” event.