Have you ever wished you could visit a working mine? Even better, one that can only be reached by helicopter? This adventure has been referred to as a definite bucket list item to be checked off. Now is your chance to win a seat on our helicopter tour of the Four Peaks Amethyst Mine. You’ll meet the mine owner, Kurt Cavano and have a chance to try your hand at mining for Amethyst, with a little help from “Mike the Miner.”
Here are the rules, so let’s play fair:
- One entry per person.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older to win.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Must enter in person at Four Peaks Mining Co. anytime until Thursday, April 5th at 5:00 p.m. We are open daily, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Winner will be selected live on Facebook, Friday, April 6th at 10:00 a.m.
- Transportation to helicopter tour will begin at Four Peaks Mining Co. Saturday, April 14th at 9:30 a.m.
- Tour will last approximately 5-6 hours total to-from destination.
- Water, snacks and a sack lunch will be included.
- Retail value of prize is $495.