Have you ever wished you could visit a working mine? Even better, one that can only be reached by helicopter? This adventure has been referred to as a definite bucket list item to be checked off. Now is your chance to win a seat on our helicopter tour of the Four Peaks Amethyst Mine. You’ll meet the mine owner, Kurt Cavano and have a chance to try your hand at mining for Amethyst, with a little help from “Mike the Miner.”
Here are the rules, so let’s play fair:
- One entry per person.
- Entrant must be 18 years or older to win.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Must enter in person at Four Peaks Mining Co. anytime until Thursday, April 5th at 5:00 p.m. We are open daily, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Winner will be selected live on Facebook, Friday, April 6th at 10:00 a.m.
- Transportation to helicopter tour will begin at Four Peaks Mining Co. Saturday, April 14th at 9:30 a.m.
- Tour will last approximately 5-6 hours total to-from destination.
- Water, snacks and a sack lunch will be included.
- Retail value of prize is $495.
Barbara Grubbs. says
I want to do this trip!
Four Peaks Mining Co. says
We will be offering this opportunity to visit the mine via helicopter again. Stay tuned to further posts on our Facebook page, Instagram page, or sign up for our customer email list if you haven’t already done so. Our only requirement is that you must fill out the entry in person.
You also have the choice of purchasing a ticket for $495 through Sami Fine Jewelry in Fountain Hill AZ. They post the trip dates on their Facebook page and website.
Four Peaks Mining Co.